We offer GuideOne®’s Pacer Homeowners Policy.
The Pacer Homeowners Insurance Policy provides a combination of property coverage and personal liability protection. You can choose from deductibles ranging from $500 to $5,000.
- Get A Quote
- Property Coverage
- Personal Liability Protection
- Loss of Income Protection
- Available Discounts
- Pacer Homeowners Insurance Policy Brochure (PDF)
The Pacer Policy covers your residence, personal possessions, garage, and other buildings for perils, such as:
- Fire, lightning, windstorm and hail
- Broken windows
- Water damage
- Damage to your home by a vehicle
- Loss due to collapse of the building
- Electrical damage
- Smoke damage
- Freezing of plumbing, heating and air conditioning systems
- Golf carts
- Loss from weight of ice, snow or sleet to buildings
- Heater or heating losses
Personal Liability Protection
Protect yourself against accidents, injuries, and potential lawsuits. The Pacer Policy covers:
- Personal liability to guests inside your home
- Medical expenses for injuries to others on your premises, or from your
actions, whether you’re liable or not
- Damage to property of others
- Cost of defending certain lawsuits
- Injuries to others arising from pets
- Watercraft liability on boats
Loss of Income Protection
Other homeowners insurance policies do not include the loss of income protection that the Pacer policy does. If you’re disabled by an accident and cannot work, this protection can help pay your living expenses for up to six months.
If you suffer a loss of income from a disability caused by an accident at your residence, your home payments will be paid up to $7,500.
The Pacer Homeowners policy offers added discounts to GuideOne policy holders.
GuideOne Auto — Get a discount on your policy if GuideOne also insures your auto.
New Customer Discount — New customers can receive up to a five percent discount!
Claim-Free Renewal Discount — Get up to a 20 percent discount if you remain insured with GuideOne and claim free.
New Home Discount — New homes get a discount up to 25 percent.
Get A Quote
We will follow-up by phone, within 24 hours, during normal business hours.