In addition to comprehensive insurance policies, we offer churches help and guidance with risk management. Our resources include:
- Access to Discounted Background Checks
- Safety Watch Newsletter
Check & Protect
GuideOne® policy holders receive basic background check services at a discounted rate through the SingleSource Services Check & Protect program.
As part of the program, your church will be advised on the best approach to conduct background checks, which jurisdictions to search, whether to conduct county searches, and how many years to look back.
Your staff will learn how to utilize the information presented in the background check reports, identifying red flags, while adhering to EEOC and FCRA compliance requirements.
SingleSource Services has long-standing relationships with church groups and their individual ministries.
Our church insurance customers who choose a policy through GuideOne® are given access to the most comprehensive church risk management resource available:
SafeChurch® gives your church leaders access to safety resources, training modules, and safety assessments.
- 100+ risk management resources (fact sheets, checklists, sample policies and procedures, articles and more).
- E-newsletter packed full of information.
- Customized reports.
- 125+ safety videos.
- Online courses designed specifically for churches.
- Access to affordable background checks.
Resources from SafeChurch® cover:
- Starting a Safety Ministry
- Church Social Media
- Emergency Preparedness
- Facility Safety
- Employee & Volunteer Safety
- Children & Youth Safety
- Transportation Safeguards
Safety Watch Newsletter
GuideOne® also publishes a free E-Newsletter called Safety Watch. It’s full of great risk management ideas from SafeChurch® and the GuideOne Center for Risk Management.
See past issues of Safety Watch here.