We are proud to offer Missouri residents, FaithGuard®, auto insurance through GuideOne®. This unique auto insurance program includes special benefits and discounts that appeal to people of faith.
Policies contain GuideOne’s standard auto coverage (Liability, Uninsured Motorist, Collision, and Medical), plus these added benefits:
- Pastors, executive church administrators and full-time seminarian students are eligible for a discount.
- Your deductible is waived if you’re in an accident while driving directly to or from a scheduled worship event.
- Church tithings (up to $750) will be covered if you suffer a loss of income from a disability caused by an accident in your vehicle.
- Medical payments are doubled if you’re in an accident while you’re driving guests to or from a scheduled worship event.
- Existing auto loan payments are covered (up to $3,000) if you suffer a loss of income from a disability caused by an accident while driving to or from a scheduled worship event.
- A memorial gift (of $1,000) will be made to your church if your vehicle is in an accident that results in your death or the death of a household family member.
Get A Quote
Fill out the form below to request an auto insurance quote.
We will follow up within 24 hours, during normal business hours.